Saskia West is a Pilates Instructor with over 20 years of experience in Health and Fitness. Her teaching style is known for her individual and friendly approach. She teaches STOTT PILATES®, which is an internationally recognized training program which focuses on the physiology of the human body and the associated psychology of the mind. She finds it an effective method of developing the body uniformly, it corrects body postures, restores physical vitality, tones the body, invigorates the mind, and elevates the spirit.
She believes that everyone should do Pilates and therefor ‘caters’ for all. She is teaching affordable group Pilates classes at various levels but also teaches 1-1 clients in a fully equipped Pilates studio. Pilates will improve your lifestyle and will give you a healthier, happier life and a stronger body.
- Bachelor of Arts Teaching
- Certified STOTT PILATES® Intensive Mat Plus
- STOTT PILATES® Pilates Advance Mat
- STOTT PILATES® Injuries and Special populations
- STOTT PILATES® Pilates Intensive Reformer
- STOTT PILATES® Cadillac
- STOTT PILATES® Complete Stability chair
- STOTT PILATES® Complete Ladder Barrel
- Emergency First Aid Qualified Level 2
- Part of REP’s (Register of Exercise Professionals)